D.R. Cox & Company, Inc.
“Our Experience is Your Advantage”
D.R. Cox & Company, Inc. proudly celebrates our 49th year serving the Aviation community. Our team of seasoned insurance professionals include pilots and aircraft owners who understand the unique needs of the aviation insurance client. By having direct contracts and trusted relationships with all of the major aviation insurance underwriters, D.R. Cox & Company can custom tailor an insurance program to suit each individual client’s needs and budget. We are committed to providing outstanding personal service and to continue earning each day our reputation for integrity.
Our team stays abreast of the aviation marketplace and is active in these outstading organizations: NBAA (National Business Aviation Association), AIA (Aviation Insurance Association) and AOPA (Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association).
D.R. Cox & Company employees were among the first twenty in the nation to earn the Certified Aviation Insurance Professional designation.
- Private and Corporate Aircraft
- Piston, Turboprop and Jet Aircraft
- Commercial Aviation Operations
- Aircraft Charter Operations
- EMS Operators
- Flight schools
- Public and Private Airports
- Aircraft maintenance operations
- Fixed Base Operators (FBO’s)
- Hangars and Other Airport Property
- Group Medical & Pilot Life Insurance
- NBAA Workers Compensation Dividend Program
- NATA Workers Compensation Dividend Program
- IFBOA Workers Compensation Dividend Program
- Aviation Specific Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAS) and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Insurance
Contact us regarding special Property and Workers Compensation programs designed specifically for the Aviation industry. As an aviation-only insurance brokerage firm, we have the knowledge and experience to work directly with the underwriters to make sure our clients receive the best coverage for the lowest premium.